Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Things I Can’t Go Out Without

I may feel good wearing my favorite get-up for school or a meet-up, but not having certain things with me makes me look so bare. It’s just like owning all the wonderful possessions in the world, but you still feel incomplete without those small details that make you whole. Imagine it, you’d get my point. I get totally anxious whenever I go out without those items that I consider as necessities. The moment I step into the PUJ and realize that something’s not with me, my day gets ruined instantly. I can’t just let my hair down if I forget to put my important belongings inside my bag. Here are those stuffs that I am blabbering about:

1.) My Handkerchief
I am a very self-conscious kind of girl. I am fond of freshening myself up every now and then. I don’t want to put on powder or remove the dirt on my face using just my hands, that’s why I use my hankie. I bet there are a lot of girls out there who share the same sentiments.



2.) My Face Powder
As I’ve said earlier, I try to make myself look better every chance I get. I don’t want to look all sweaty and oily when I face others. That’s how I value my appearance. People form their impression on us through our outer shell. People don’t look at us from inside out at first glance. That’s impossible, right?



3.) My Hair Brush
Bad hair day sucks! I brush my hair anytime and anywhere -- Before I go out of the house, when I’m inside the jeepney, and before and after the class starts. My vanity strikes without taking heed of the time and place. My hands seem like having their own life. Sometimes, I get surprised that I’m already holding my brush. That is because my hair is valuable to me. It’s every girl’s crowning glory.


Not intended for copyright infringement


4.) My Lip Tint, Lipstick or Lip Gloss
Not wearing anything for my lips makes me feel so dull. I’m not used to it! It makes me think that I’m just at home. I want my look to be different when I’m out. Among all those lip care I have, my favorite is my Revlon Ultimate Colorstay Lipcolor that can last up to eight hours. What a great catch, eh?


5.) My Money
Of course, I can’t go out without something in my wallet. This is the most necessary item that shouldn’t be absent when I’m out. I don’t have the nerve to go somewhere when I don’t have money. I don’t want to make an ass of myself by letting someone else spend for me, not unless we’re as thick as thieves. It’s just like putting my foot in my mouth.


Not intended for copyright infringement


I can ditch anything inside my bag, except for these five essential things. I won’t have a whale of time even when just one of these five is missing. I make a big thing of these pieces. I have a brain like a sieve these past few months. I just hope in the days ahead, my bad memory won’t make me forget about this list. Lord, help me mark it on my brain.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...