Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Challenge

Found this cool challenge from Scarlet's Walk who also got it from Anima Persona. I am still having blogger's block as of the moment, so I thought of giving this a try. Maybe this can cure my mind's vacuum sickness. I actually have two pending blog challenges as of the moment -- one is my very own 30 Day List Challenge and this one. I found out that these two have some common tasks. What am I going to do? Yeah right, that's not a big problem. LOL! Who's up for this with me?

2 comments:

Tessa said...

welcome to the challenge :D easier no? :D

Mikimoto Angel said...

Haha. Thanks for sharing it. Yup, it's easier nga. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...