Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ultimate Guilty Pleasure: Blog Challenge


I don’t know what has gotten into me, but all I know is that I’m beginning to have a thing about blog challenges. That sort of “addiction” originated when I took on the 30 Day Song Challenge which I am currently doing. I’m getting fond of challenges because first and foremost, ideas are already given on a silver platter; second, my mind is focused on only one idea per day; and third, I am encouraged to blog more. It gets hard to keep up with it at times, but it’s just all in the mind as the saying goes.

I have been searching for interesting blog challenges that I can deal with right after I’m done with the 30 Day Song Challenge, but unfortunately, nothing gained my fascination. Some are too difficult and boring. I found the 30 Day Blog Challenge, but I think it’s already outdated. Right then, I thought of creating my own instead. I’ll call it 30 Day List Challenge. I decided to write daily lists, because they’re very handy and easy-to-write. I’ve also read that it draws more readers due to practicality.

“It takes 30 Days to form a habit.”

Here’s what I’ve came up for my 30 Day List Challenge:

01 – Ten Important Life Lessons you’ve learned

02 – Five Ways to know that you are not in the mood

03 – Ten Beautiful Places you’ve been to

04 – Five Things you don’t understand about the opposite sex

05 – Ten Fashion Styles that you hate

06 – Five Best Shots of you

07 – Ten Decisions you regret making

08 – Five Weird things about you

09 – Ten Fabulous Activities you’d like to share

10 – Five Ways to survive boredom

11 – Ten of your ultimate guilty pleasures

12 – Five Fashion brands you love most

13 – Ten Attitudes that turn you off

14 – Five Things that have been bugging you

15 – Ten Abilities you are proud to have

16 – Five Health Mistakes that have or had

17 – Ten of your all-time favorite dishes

18 – Five Recent shopping finds you got

19 – Ten Crazy things you did that you don’t regret doing

20 – Five of your most admired people

21 – Ten Things that freak you out

22 – Five People you miss so much

23 – Ten Things that disgust you the most

24 – Five of you wildest dreams ever since

25 – Ten Memories that make you smile or laugh

26 – Five Misconceptions of others about you

27 – Ten Things you still want to learn

28 – Five Daily Rituals you’ll never miss out

29 – Ten Simple things you don’t know how to do

30 – Five Things you love most about yourself

The good thing about this post is that you don’t have to post those tasks consecutively. If you’re that busy, you can skip one day or two (definitely not over a month). But, be sure to write each task for a certain day in just a span of 30 days. Do not jump from one task to another. Make it a point of listing the ideas assigned for each day. One more thing, elaborate on the things you’ve listed as much as possible. Don’t just list them. Even a few words will do. Those are the rules of the game. Just take your time folks, and enjoy the challenge!

8 comments:

Dee said...

Wow, another fun challenge. Way to go, Kat! Will definitely follow your posts on this one.

Tessa said...

oh... would love to do this :D but I don't know if I can fill up some of the 10s there... but I'm gonna try to reach the 10 :) nice idea :) keep it coming kat :)

Mikimoto Angel said...

@Ms. Dee: I'll take on this after the 30-Day Song Challenge. :-D

Mikimoto Angel said...

@Tessa: Thanks! Yey.. I'll check out your posts. Just take your time. Haha

13thWiTCH said...

ooh i like this! i will do this :)

Mystic Nymph said...

@Ms. 13thWiTCH: Wow, thanks for your support! :-)

helena said...

a very insightful list!!! I love this! I hope you don't mind; i plan to do it on my blog. It's my first time here, by the way. Toodles! :-D

Mikimoto Angel said...

Sure, you can. Just don't forget to tack back. :-)

Thanks for dropping by! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...