Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Opening Soon at Abreeza



The much talked about shopping mall complex located at J.P. Laurel Avenue has just opened. It's actually the first Ayala Mall here in Mindanao, and I'm so glad that the owners have first chosen Davao City for their business. I know this is a very late news, but I just can't help but blog about it. I haven't been there though, cause I don't want to drop by in that luxurious universe without some bucks in my pocket. I don't want to end up just roaming around there, window shopping. That would be so frustrating, right? I got really frantic to know that the famous fashion and food stores in Manila are set to open in Abreeza. Here's what I got from Mindanaoan Blog. I hope they won't mind my repost.

FASHION Stores we are sure to love:

Cache Cache
Philip Stein
Paris Hilton Abreeza Branch
Artwork
Nautica
Liz Claiborne
Marithe Francois Girbaud
Escada
Promod
Marcs & Spencers
Armani Exchange
The Body Shop
The Face Shop
Freeway
Warehouse
Dorothy Perkins
Topshop
Aerosoles
HotFlopz
Shoe Salon
Janilyn
Nine West
Planet Sports
Nothing but H20
What A Girl Wants
XOXO
Zara
Terranova
Geox
Parfois
Power MAC Center
Sneaker Club
Aldo
Etude
La Senza Lingerie
Etam Lingerie
Kenneth Cole Reaction
... and many more

FOOD Stores that will definitely please our palate:

Blackbeard's Seafood Island
Teriyaki Boy
Red Kimono
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
Starbucks
Gilligan's Restaurant
Go Nuts Donuts
Dairy Queen
Italliani's
TGI Friaday's
Tokyo Tokyo
Lemon Grass
Fudge Factory
Chicken Tsunami
Cafe Laguna
Grab a Crab and Coffee Club 101
Mooon Cafe
Taco Bell
Bread Talk
Wendy's
Slurpee
Max's
Bulcachong
Burger King
Taters
...and many more

Fully Booked, Net Xpress and BoyzTrek will also open soon. Or, are they open now? The opening of Fully Booked is a great news for bookworms like me.

I can't wait to try those new food joints for my food blog series Gastronomy. I'm also happy that my favorite fashion brand Dorothy Perkins is already within my reach. I hope H&M will also open soon. Go where the breeze takes you. There are just so many things in store for everyone in Abreeza. Those new and exciting things make me wish that I could get a job this instant. This is just the beginning of a more industrialized Davao City. I've also read from Weird's Eye View that a 12-storey high hotel (Kukun) and a 30-storey high residential condominium (Alveo) are also soon to rise within the complex. That is a good news for our city, because it will surely boost our tourism and economic growth. Don't you just love Davao even more?

The images in this post are not intended for copyright infringement.

4 comments:

zaharatales said...

rumor has it Zara and Topshop didn't push through?

so looking forward to Nine West, Terranova and Nothing But h20 (not TOMS hehe).

i want to check out Armani Exchange and Aldo! weee! can't wait to go to Abreeza. my savings is in danger.

Mikimoto Angel said...

Haha sorry for the erratum. TOMS kasi ang nakalagay sa source. :-D

scarlet's walk said...

weee! maybe we can meet there one of these days.. have coffee on Starbucks maybe. yeee!

Mikimoto Angel said...

Haha. Yup! I am looking forward to that as well. Can't wait to meet you! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...