Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Everybody Has a Secret


I’ve already seen the trailer of “She’s the Man” long before. That was two years ago, I think. I liked it a lot, but I never got the chance to watch it right away, because I got contented just watching the movie clips. I was not that into movies at all. But I thought the girl was so cool, because she had a great way of pulling off a guy role, although she kind of looked like a grade school boy.

I didn’t know Amanda Bynes actually starred the lead role of this film. Call me a loser, but I’ve honestly seen her first on Easy A, and I instantly had a bad impression on her. We just downloaded this film, because my sister found out that Channing Tatum was part of it. We’re crazy about him! He’s just so hot! But now that I’ve watched this ultimately fun chick flick, I end up liking Amanda Bynes a big deal!

I seriously don’t like my timid and super feminine attitude. I think it’s totally boring! In fact, I’m sick of me being too sensitive and weak. I’m actually not good at mingling with the opposite sex, unless of course we’re that close. I always get the feeling of uneasiness whenever I interact with guys I’m not familiar with. Maybe it’s because I’m used to have just girls with me. I’m not comfortable with a lot of men around.

Yes, I’m that conservative. I grew up knowing that men are dangerous. I admit that I really had that sort of lame views. I’ve always wanted to be confident enough to face men, without coming off as desperate for their attention. I want to be a manly woman. I really dig boys’ activities like playing musical instruments in a band, and being into extreme sports. But I don’t have the talent for those kinds of stuffs. How I wish I could be like Viola who knows well how to be a man and a woman at the same time. Tough, isn’t it? Two thumbs up for She's the Man!

2 comments:

scarletswalk said...

i find this movie really funny.. i like amanda bynes. one of my favorite movie of hers is sydney white.

Mikimoto Angel said...

I'll try to watch that movie. Thanks for suggesting Ms. Z. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...