Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Katrina's Thought Bubbles

+ I love Chiffon tops! They're so light and easy to wear. I already have four, and now I'm asking Mom to buy me a Chiffon DRESS. Say yes, Mom!



+ I don't know what is it with Indian Music that amuses me that much. When I listen to it, I feel like being hypnotized. It's enchanting! :-)

+ A beautiful quote from the movie Eat Pray Love: "Balance, my darling, is not letting anybody love you less than you love yourself." (Felipe)



+ "Mend the broken. Make strong the weak. And without hesitations, vanquish the evil." Just watched Legend of the Guardians. Good film! :-)



+ Bruschetta from Zabadani Cafe. This is delicious, because of the Olives, Tomato & Cheese. Enticing! It's one of my favorite food joints now!


+ The guy version of You Belong with Me made me like the song! He wears polo, I wear T-shirt. He's team captain, and I'm on a bleacher. Cute!

+ Be careful with the emoticons you choose. They might send a wrong message, creating a bad vibe for you and the one you're communicating to.

+ It's hard to be good when the people around you are too judgmental. Those who see only the bad side, and point out all the wrong deeds. :-(

+ I hate people who act so carefree as if they're not guilty even though it's quite obvious that they've done something wrong. So irritating!

+ I love Asking Alexandria's cover of Akon's Right Now (Na-na). The breakdowns are just so superb. They made the song sound way better! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...