Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Labels Hanging In My Wadrobe

I’m actually not particular with the label with the clothes I put on. Just as long as many people don’t wear the same style as mine (that’s why I don’t like Artwork), they look good on me, and most importantly, I’m comfortable wearing them. If those clothes get worn out that easily, then too bad for me; if I get some that are durable, then I’m lucky. Whoever says we can’t find quality items out of generics? It’s just a matter of handling them properly. Everything wears down, without exceptions to branded garments. But, I also have to admit that high-class brands help us boost our ego. They make us feel more decent for some reasons. So now, let me disclose about some of the labels hanging in my closet.

ASOS



This is a white long blouse as you can see in the picture. It’s actually knee-length, so I can wear it even without leggings. But the cloth is a little see-through, so I still have to wear undergarments. What I don’t like about this wardrobe is that it gets crumpled that easily, and it’s difficult to iron out.

Bayo



My favorite Bayo blouse is my red one, because it’s very eye-catching. One of our professors even said, she likes it as well. These two in the picture are long blouses. I can wear them with either jeans or leggings.

Dorothy Perkins

This is one of my much loved brands, because it has a lot of lovely designs. As you can notice, I have four of it in my closet. My most beloved among them is my floral Chiffon top. I can wear it whether in smart casual or laid-back mood.

F&F


I have three F&F items. I only use the pink one as an undergarment. The red-and-white halter is a Fifa World Cup inspired top which is designed for England devotees. I love my F&F leggings because it’s so soft and light as if you’re not wearing it at all.

H&M



The one in the picture is a Snoopy inspired dress. Yes, it’s a dress. But I don’t have a full body picture of me on it. Maybe next time, I’ll try to take a picture of it. I use it rarely because our school is not a dress-friendly place, if you know what I mean UPians.

La Senza



I love this top. It emphasizes my body, even though it’s not a fitting piece. And, I also love the giraffe design. But what bugs me is that, I know La Senza as a lingerie company. Do you think this one should be worn as a nighty instead?

Massimo Dutti



I just love Chiffon tops, and this one’s got a bow tie as well. It’s perfect for my fashion standard, because I’m in love with anything that has buttons and ribbons. I’ve been wearing it often since I got it, so now I’m going to make it rest for a long time. I’m going to make myself miss it.

New Look



This is a turtle-neck top with glitters. I wear it with jeans and doll shoes, since it doesn’t look like informal, at least for me. I wear it with undergarment.

Ring Spun



This is one of my dearly loved wardrobes hanging in my closet, not because of the brand but because of the style. According to its tag, its style is called Crazy Eights and the color is Dove White. It’s only worn with black or white leggings. Because of its length, I think I can use it as a dress too.

Shapes



I bought this top for only 450php because it was on sale. I used this for my first speech in college. Notice the black button. It looks so nice. It accentuates the dullness of off-white.

Zara



This is a basic tee from Zara, and it’s made in Turkey. I hardly ever know clothes that are made there. I love the redness of this top. Whenever I wear this, it becomes the highlight of my get-up. I wear it with leggings or jeans. And I’m planning to wear it with black shorts next time.

Vintage Stores



I love ukay-ukay, but I easily get tired of looking for items that are good. That is why I just leave that task to my mother. She’s got a great eye for beautiful finds, and she knows very well my style. Among all my vintage clothes, my most favorite is that pink Chiffon top on the picture. I have a new Chiffon top from ukay-ukay, and it looks so good. Thanks Mom! I don’t have a picture of it yet. I’ll be posting it next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...