Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Home Made Goodness

My sister, Miko is just so fond of cooking. Actually, she's the best cook among my three siblings. Janine only knows how to cook fried pork and fish. Mikee knows how to fry eggs. While I know how to cook Adobo. We just know the basics, but the problem is they don't taste good as compared to that of Miko. I'm proud of her, and I wish I can also cook the same way as she can. For lunch today, she cooked Chopsuey. For snacks, she thought of preparing pizza out of what we have in the fridge.





We prepared Heinz Tomato Ketchup sachets (about six pieces), Chopped Meat Loaf and Bread. We bought EDEN Cheddar Cheese for 42php, because that's what we lack for the ingredients. We first topped the bread with the ketchup, then the grated cheese. Lastly, we put on the triangular shaped meat loaf. Then finally, we toasted each "bread pizza" for 3-4 minutes. Good thing we have hot sauce left from Yellowcab. It made our home-made pizza yummier! Fun and delicious afternoon with my sisters! Chow Down. Try it with your siblings or friends, it's going to be memorable!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...