Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Road I wish to Tread


I can’t surely wait for that moment to finally come. It’s like I want to rush every little instance just to get to that very minute. Could somebody take me to a fast ride towards the future? Somebody take me there please.

I bet you don’t know what I’m talking about. It’s the graduation day. Yes, it is. It’s the time where I get to wear that legendary “sablay”, So to speak.

My very core can’t help but rush with intense excitement whenever I talk about graduation. I may be a bit unsure when will it happen, but one thing I’m quite sure of is that I will graduate. No matter what. I want to travel here, there and everywhere after graduation. And some of the places I want to visit are here in my list:

ABROAD:

1.) France
2.) Las Vegas
3.) South Korea
4.) Singapore
5.) Hongkong
6.) Thailand
7.) Malaysia
8.) China
9.) Hawaii
10.) Texas
11.) Mexico
12.) Brazil
13.) New York
14.) Canada
15.) England

PHILIPPINES
1.) Palawan
2.) La Union
3.) Boracay
4.) Baguio
5.) Camarines Sur
6.) Intramuros
7.) Cagayan de Oro
8.) Bohol
9.) Tagaytay
10.) Sagada
11.) Bukidnon
12.) Cebu
13.) Iloilo
14.) Makati
15.) Dakak

I’m actually thinking of more places but my mind just can’t get enough that it can’t think of anything more. I must admit that not every place I’ve included in my list is destined for me to visit. If it happens then I’d be so much happier, but if it won’t, it’s still fine. I’ll have to take extra effort and triple extra monetary measures to get what I want.

Within those places are restaurants I’m so after. I want to know how well they serve their delicacies and other specialties. I absolutely love food, but my body doesn’t really define how much I love food.

However, I think talks about food trippin’ should be reserved for another blog entry. Let me explore different restaurants and indulge in their sumptuous cuisines even with just their photos. Gotta research ahead.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...