Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Unendorsed Products and Services


My sisters and I talk a lot about things that are weird and stupid. We can go insane just blabbing about senseless matters. It’s fun. It never gets me sick and bored.

I guess being all throughout confined in our house made us create topics which for some are unreasonable. We have nothing else left to do but of course laugh the boring hours away. Haven’t you noticed I’m always talking about boredom? Actually yes, I always does, cause I always am.

One of the very many topics we have discussed at home is the things that have been deprived of endorsements. But in fact, they need not be endorsed because they’re already part of the class A or B necessities. Even without models or endorsers, they will still get something from the people.

Imagine these things being aired on television through commercials. Wouldn’t you think it’s quite ridiculous to hear or watch well-known personalities introducing these products or services to us? See for yourself. Tell me what you think. We’ll see about that.

Here is the list of the unendorsed products and services:

1.) The Bible
2.) Match sticks
3.) Plunger (ginagamit sa baradong inidoro)
4.) Tooth Pick
5.) Fruits
6.) Vegetables
7.) Rice
8.) Bucket
9.) Electricity
10.) Fish
11.) Books
12.) Water Supply (like Davao City Water District)
13.) Hospitals
14.) Tricycle, Jeepney, Bus and Taxi Rides
15.) Funeral Homes


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...