Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Friday, November 7, 2008

Tunes for my Funeral


Death is something that we should also think about at times. But of course it's not something we should look forward to. It's just that we should be prepared when it knocks on our door. I know it's so dreadful just thinking about it, but it's still going to happen no matter how we fear it. It comes like a thief in the night.
I am not afraid to die. Just not now. I would love to be in heave. I have a lot to ask God. I want to know why I ever lived. Death, for me, is not the total end. It's the beginning of another life somewhere else. Better be good. It's not death that's supposed to scare us, it's not being in heaven. Am I saying it right?
You might think I'm a weirdo but I've listed some songs that I want to be played on my funeral. I don't want songs that are too conventional. Those that are "registered songs for death" should be banned now.
Hindi kita malilimutan. Hindi kita pababayaan...da-da-da..That's so used! Those kind of songs get into my nerves. They're so out of the zone.
These songs that I prepared should be played instead. For the people who love me, don't ever ignore this or else I'll haunt you.

+ Fellowship Songs:
- So Close
- Through it All
- Mighty to Save
- Heart of Worship
- Potter's Hands

+ My Favorite Love Songs:
- I'm never Gonna Say Goodbye (Passage)
- Tattoed on My Mind (D'Sound)
- Fast Car (Tracy Chapman)
- All I Ask of You (Phantom of the Opera)
- Music of the Night (Phantom of the Opera)

+ Praise Songs:
- Now that You're Near
- Salvation is Here
- Tell the World
- For All You've Done
- I Wanna Know You Today

Tagalog and Videoke Funeral tunes are prohibited in my funeral. They should vanish and crap out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...