Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Single



I know it's lonely to be Single. To be deprived of love and affection by the one you thought who should care about you. It's difficult to be Single. Not to feel the warmth of a mother's comfort again.

It has the color of ash. Eyes as gray as the stormy sky. It's so tiny. Still weeks old I think. I don't know if it's a male or a female. All I know is that, it's a little kitten, we all love in our home.

My mother named it Single.Why is it so? Because when my mom saw it hiding from the bushes in a street near her office, it was all alone. My mom thought she should get it. Something inside her told her to adopt the kitten peeping from the tall grasses.

We love cats. And we love Single that much. I wonder what Single feel being with us. Without its mother. Every time we open the door, it runs. Showing its excitement to meet its foster family.
we have five cats in our house. Sumiri is the mother of Chester, Edelweiss and Kaoras. Nice names for nice cats. Their father is Argo. Named after a character in a magical television series.

Do you think they'd get jealous if we put too much attention on Single?

Our cats got mad of Single on its arrival. But I think they're adjusting now. I just hope they could feel how hard it is to be like Single.

Single longs for its mother. I knew it. It often sleeps on our lap, thinking we are its mother. We let it drink evaporated milk as a substitute. But I know it will never be enough.

I feel sad whenever I see it sleeping..alone. Do cats feel sad too? Does Single miss its mother? It's painful looking at this little kitten.

There was one moment when I noticed Single just looking blankly at one direction. I wish I could be a cat and talk to it. Will it open up its heart to me if we could talk? I hope it will.

For the kitten named Single, we made a little bed just for you. You are welcome in our home. This house is also yours. Just don't leave a dirt cause papa will surely get mad. Be good ok?

We love you Single. Just looking at you makes us happy. With jut a simple peep you made, you become part of our family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...