Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

Once a notable Song...

These songs are a few of those that made a difference among any other. These didn't fail to fade the boredom I feel once in a while. I can't help but be blown away with the lyrics of these songs.
+ To the ends of the earth by Hillsong

this was the theme song of the MVBYF (Mindanao-Visayas Baptist Youth Federation)Camp held two years ago in Kinuskusan, Bansalan. Listen to this and you will realize how great God is.
+ I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

I first had a dose of this acoustic melody in Monster radio two years ago. I heard it again last year when someone played it on guitar. It's actually a nice anthem for romantic solitude. But when everybody else started to get hooked to it, I began to get over it.
+ At the beginning by Richard Marx and an unknown girl


A familiar song in high school, isn't it? It is, For everyone who believes that life is a road that you wanna keep going. This is the song to beat. I miss high school just by listening to this. I remember when we played this in our science camp, everyone got so emotional. I will never get fed up with this song.
+ The Remedy by Jason Mraz

A feel-good song for all sorts. I can see it being played while having a joy ride with friends. If you know the lyrics, then you get along well with Mr. A-Z's play on words. You're in. Others out.
+ Love Song by 311

Whenever the intro strikes, I couldn't help but be glued to my seat. It's actually the only 311 song I like. But just recently, a friend told me that it's just a remake from a band I don't even know. Who cares.
+ Only One by Yellowcard


As far as I can remember, this was one of the first rock songs I ever appreciated. Alongside Incubus' Megalomaniac, Nickelback's Faraway, Story of the Year's Anthem of our Dying Day, Trapt's Echo, Dashboard Confessional's Hands Down, so on and so forth. The rest is history.
+ Sleep with Butterfly by Tori Amos


I dedicated this song to myself the very first time I heard it in NU 107. Though I've never really memorized this song, I still like it that much. Of course I know what the song means. Yeah right. At first you may not like it right away but I don't really give a damn if you dislike it anyway.
+ The Reason by Hoobastank

This was the song which made me realize I can sing. I love singing rock songs. But I don't know how to scream. Just those alternative rock songs.

I rarely hear my favorite songs over the airwaves. That's exactly what I like about it. I love songs that are out of reach. I hate it when everyone sings it. The sense of thrill grows dim whenever It's been played over and oevr.

1 comment:

the feature and the past said...

HI.. NICE TO MEET YOU. ARE YOU HAVE A EMAIL? AN YOU GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL? OKEY, THANKS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...