Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2008

Emotions of Convention


This is a script of a mime our theater instructor required us to write. And I do think it's not good enough. I wrote this the night before the deadline.

Character
A manly man
Scene
A man watches television in a sala. He drinks beer. He sits in a sofa with his legs crossed, and his arms stretched widely. He hands the remote and finds it hard to select a channel. He leans back and goes on from pressing the remote. He gets irritated as he continues. Then he stops. He moves forward rapidly. He laughs. Hard and deep belly laughs as if someone digs a finger into his sides. He laughs until he falls from the sofa. Then he drinks beer and stops. Again, he changes the channel on and on. Then he pauses. He creeps fast towards the corner of the sofa. He raises his legs and brings them closer. He bites his finger nails showing his fear, great fear. he covers his face with his shaking hands. Then he slowly peeps from the spaces between his fingers and clms down instantly. He gets his glass of beer and drinks. When he returns his sight on the television, he spits the beer. He stares long on the TV. His eyes widen with arousal. He bites his lower lip. He wipes hi sweat and slowly stands up. He moves his head from left to right, like what boxers do to get ready. He spreads his arms and does what he sees n TV. He dances. He sways his butt smoothly with pouting lips. He turns round and round beautifully.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...