Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SVS: Paris Fashion Week


There's nothing quite interesting in my personal life these past few days, so let me just share some lovely photos I found in the web about the latest buzz in the City of Love and Lights... The Paris Fashion Week 2012. Here are my top picks among all the fabulous pieces showcased in the said event.



Yang Du Ready-to-Wear Fall/Winter



Crystal Vision






Beautiful and Beguiling
Valentino Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection



Kanye West Fall/Winter 2012 Collection



John Galliano Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection





Oversized Sleeves
Black and White Trompe L’oeil











Cute Seductress








It's one of my wildest fantasies to get ahead of the fashion pack, and wear even a few of these extravagant collections. I hope someday I get to witness what's hot on and off the runway of Paris. I know it's sort of  impossible to happen, but hey, it's never a crime to dream big right? All I can do is pray.

What do you think about this year's PFW, pretty dolls?


All images used in this post are not intended for copyright infringement.




13 comments:

Unknown said...

ikaw na... hahahaha

The Cat Hag said...

Love the Alexander McQueen collection, so very pretty!

It's so awesome to hear from you via your comment on my blog. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Karen Ussene said...

Aaawww I wish one day to go to a Fashion show!!!
btw I'm doing my first giveaway on my Blog! Check it if you wish.
xoxo
http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

Loved so many PFW collections this season!

noone said...

love this! I like the 2nd picture a lot, that dress is awesome!

Ania said...

I love the Givenchy look.
Following you.
http://overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

these looks are all soooo amazing. loving givenchy!

xoxo

aki! said...

Crystal Vision is just a little... scary.

7% Solution​

Izzah Anne Abdullah said...

Thanks for posting this dear. I'm so glad knowing about this :D

Pramudita Puspita said...

i love the first clothes!

Julie Ann Lozada said...

i love the collection, thanks for sharing!

It’s a GIRL Thing

HailesHeartsFashion said...

I love the animal dresses :) and also the John Galliano collection :)

Nothing better than an oversized cape :D

Hailes<3

Monsterchen said...

oh i havent´s seen this post before but there are so fabulous pics, i love the foxi sweater and dress;)and the sexy red riding hood look with the cape wow!
love and kiss,mary
http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...