- I'm really smitten with the existence of Freemasons. I love learning about the history of DeMolay. I don't know why I'm just so interested.
- I love food more than fashion. I especially love Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Italian and of course Filipino cuisine.
- Something's wrong w/ me. I have a lot of blog ideas, but I'm feeling lackadaisical on writing about them. I hope I get back my passion soon.
- I love this line I got from Community: "I hate it when girls make Halloween Parties as excuse for dressing up like sluts." - Brita Perry
- Something I've realized when taking beauty shots of nature. It's best to take pictures of sceneries in landscape orientation, not portrait.
- I hate crowded places so much. I hate falling in line. I hate waiting for so long. Those things wear out my patience a great deal.
- I am a big animal and nature lover. I really thank Prof. Antonio Obsioma for strengthening my support towards the importance of Biodiversity.
Lavinia of a dash of Lav
Tim of timmyboy
Addie of The Cat Hag
Tessa of Fashion Facile
Harija of My Lyfe ; My Story
Rowan of Red Reidinghood
Sunny & Star of Sunny Days and Starry Nights
Manon of The Old Coffee
Glenn of Gencified