Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm 21 And Loving It

NOTE: I posted this last month June 9, 2011. I don't know why the post date moved to July 7, 2011. Blogger's acting weird all over again.

It's my second day of being an adult. I'm finally 21! Honestly I feel happy reaching this age, because that would mean I'm already very near to my dreams! My gratitude goes out to all those who greeted me via Facebook, Twitter and SMS. I feel so overwhelmed reading your messages. I also want to thank my mother for making my birthday special despite some monetary constraints we're having. I know you have a lot of concerns in mind, but you still managed to make me happy. Thank you for the undying love, Mama! I want to thank my God, most especially, for giving me another year to live. I hope I can fulfill all my duties as His follower. I know He is always there to guide me all the way.

Mom treated me and my sisters at Pizza Hut in SM last night for a little celebration. Papa wasn't able to come with us because of work, and it was also his boss' birthday. He was invited, I think. We took only a few shots because Mom doesn't like photo sessions when dining. It's kind of rude to do that, but that's what bloggers fondly do. Right? Also, I want to apologize for the noisy texture of these photos. I just used my sister's 2.2 MP Nokia ExpressMusic cellphone. Here are our pictures: 




 
Gray is the new black: Thanks for this pair of Chelsea flats, Mom!

We ordered Cream of Mushroom Soup, Combo Platter, Cheesy Sausage Pops, Lasagna and Bolognese with Meat Balls. As usual, everything doesn't look just as good as they were in the Menu. Pictures indeed are deceiving. I enjoyed the meal, except for the coffee flavored bolognese. It didn't please my appetite at all. Sorry Pizza Hut, but I suggest you have to work on your red sauced pastas. I've tried it a number of times already, and they're just not good as what I expect. It's a cliche, but I know there's always room for improvement. And oh, I also bought my much loved Willy Wonka (Nerds, Runts and Gobstopper) candies at Candy Store. Hello again, tooth ache! I couldn't find the regular and large boxes of Nerds even at the Dep't Store and Supermarket. They only have the mini Nerds. Why's that?

Again, thank you all for greeting me! They made me very happy! I know it was just online, but I really appreciate it that you exerted effort on typing the words, "Happy Birthday Kat!" :-)

11 comments:

scarlet's walk said...

it's always nice to celebrate birthdays for some (we don't celebrate), no matter how small, as long as you're with people who matter to you most. happy birthday kat.

Mikimoto Angel said...

That's so true, Ms. Z! You don't celebrate it, but are other people allowed to greet you?

Thanks for the greeting, Ms. Z! :-)

The Cat Hag said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time, the food looks delicious! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Mikimoto Angel said...

Hello Ms. Addie, thanks for dropping by again. I really had a great time with my family. :-)

Anonymous said...

You look amazing on your new shoes! i love you! ^_^

-CIOVIC-

Mikimoto Angel said...

Haha. Thanks Daddy! You were the first one to see me on it. :-D

Manon said...

Waoouw! Looks be a beautiful birthday! ( BTW I hope you receive my message! :) )
And the food looks really delicious!! Especially the first picture! What's that? *_*

Your new shoes are absoluty cute :o!
Ur mom is really nice! :D

I hope you spent a wonderful day for ur birthday! :D

Mikimoto Angel said...

Thank you for those lovely comments Manon! Oh about the message, as it the one you posted on my Facebook Page? Yes, I've read it.

The first one is a combo platter. It consists of garlic bread, french fries and chicken fillet. :-)

Shang J. said...

All this food is making me hungry :P

Mikimoto Angel said...

Thanks Shang! :-)

Manon said...

looks delicious!! Wanna eat !! Especially this on the first photo *_*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...