Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sonic Boom: Saturday Music

I just finished downloading Arctic Monkey's Discography. What a relief! I've been waiting for it to get done for two weeks already. That's what you get when you're a Smart Bro Prepaid user. You will have to suffer long enough even though you're only downloading a few megabytes worth of file. I almost gave up on it, and tried to cancel it. Good thing my conscience forced me to cool down. Enough of that nonsense muttering. It's not good for a beautiful Saturday morning, right?

For today's Sonic Boom, I'll be sharing you what I'm listening to as of the moment. But before that, let me say something I've learned about Arctic Monkeys. I first heard about this band from my ever favorite radio station NU107. According to Wikipedia, AM is an English indie psychedelic/garage rock band from UK formed in 2002. I really like their lead vocalist's (Alex Turner) voice quality, although he pretty much sounds like the front man of The Fratellis.

This band's music is just so perfect for road trips. The discography I downloaded includes the following albums:

  • Brianstorm - EP
  • I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor - EP
  • Teddy Picker - EP
  • Who The Fuck Are The Arctic Monkeys - EP
  • WhenThe Sun Goes Down - EP
  • Leave Before The Lights Come On - EP
  • Fluorescent Adolescent - EP

And now, here's Baby I'm Yours from Arctic Monkeys. It's officially my new favorite love song. I love the romantic lyrics and melody. It also suits for a song I want to play for my wedding. I dedicate this to my boyfriend. Enjoy the song, folks!



Baby I'm Yours - Arctic Monkeys

"Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
And I'll be yours (yours) until the stars fall from the sky,
Yours (yours) until the rivers all run dry
In other words, until I die

Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
And I'll be yours (yours) until the sun no longer shines,
Yours (yours) until the poets run out of rhyme
In other words, until the end of time

I'm gonna stay right here by your side,
Do my best to keep you satisfied
Nothin' in the world can drive me away
'Cause every day, you'll hear me say..."

You can have those albums in your playlist by downloading them through this link. I hope the song I shared today pleases you as well. Have a good day ahead everyone!

The video used in this post is not intended for copyright infringement.

2 comments:

zaharatales said...

i liked it. good thing i decided to hit play. this song reminds me of Beach Boys' Dont' Worry Baby, which i love by the way.

Mikimoto Angel said...

glad you like it, knowing that you have good ears for good music. Haha i haven't heard of don't worry baby yet. i'll listen to it now. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...