Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Obsession for METRIC

Yes! Finally I gained back my passion for music. It has been a long while since I last got excited downloading all my favorite albums. I haven't listened to much music for months already. It actually started when our desktop where I store all my files got reformatted. I was totally disheartened that time, because I forgot to create a back up for my 4GB worth of music files. It was such a disappointment as it requires luxury of time to download them all again. Can you feel me? Good thing though that I gave Ciovic a copy of all my rock albums. The ones that got lost were my Movie and Indie tracks.

One of the tunes that I listen to the most are from Metric. The first Metric album I knew was Fantasies. Too bad it's one of those that were deleted unexpectedly. But now I don't have to fret anymore, cause I made sure I won't ever have to moon over its loss once again.

Fantasies

Next in the list are the albums "Old World Underground, Where are You Now?" and "Grow Up and Blow Away". I sure can't wait to have a dose of these good music .

Old World Underground, Where are You Now?


  • Grow Up and Blow Away
  • Hardwire
  • Rock Me Now
  • The Twist
  • On The Sly
  • Soft Rock Star
  • Raw Sugar
  • White Gold
  • London Halflife


  • Let me share you this song from the movie Scott Pilgrim versus the World. It's called Black Sheep, and it's sang by Metric. Enjoy!


    "Sending my love on a wire. Lift you up, every time, everyone, ooh, pulls away, ooh. From you!"

    To download, click here.

    The images and video in this post are not intended for copyright infringement.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    i'm actually listening to the song that you shared and i'm liking what i hear. =)

    Mystic Nymph said...

    good that you like it. thanks Ms. Z! :-)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...