Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Having Myself a Time

Credits to Billie Holiday for this blog post's title. I know this is pretty late but I still want to share you something I did last week. I had a date with myself, cause my exclusive date was still out of town. How 'bout that? Some may find it boring, but I actually had fun, it's just that I felt awkward taking pictures of myself. But I had to do it, cause I always want to recall the moment that I gave myself a special time to unwind and pig out without the presence of those people I'm used to be with. I felt like I was Liz Gilbert of Eat Pray Love. Haha!

I went to SM to window shop and eat. I actually hate window shopping cause I just get depressed after feasting my eyes with the things I crave the most. I know you know how hard it is to just look, and not to have what you want. It holds true for everything. But what can I do, I didn't have that much money to purchase those new collections of Parisian shoes I found. I know those loafers can wait 'til summer. But I commend SM for marketing exclusive brands like Parisian Shoes & Bags, Glam Bags and What Women Want Accessories especially for budgetarians like me.

Because I haven't visited Pizza Hut for a long time already, I decided to have lunch there. I was all alone but my solitude didn't hinder me from being a shutterbug, a camwhore as what Ms. Z calls it. So, here are the trigger finger's photos. Please spare me of your embarrassing smirks and guffaws. Haha!

Caesar's Salad


Creamy Carbonara


Self-timer: I couldn't smile. LOL!


Can't think of a caption. :-D


My comfort candy from Candy Corner.

More absurd photos in my Multiply site. Let me leave you with this beautiful song I deem is appropriate for my solitary gastronomic trip. Got that from Eat Pray Love's Official soundtrack. Buon ascolto!


To download, click here.

The video in this post is not intended for copyright infringement.

6 comments:

Tessa said...

Oh I love dining out, either alone or not... :)
Haven't tried much of Pizza Hut's pasta selection. Mostly when I eat there, I always order Pizza. Is the carbonara good? I'm satisfied with Port Cafe's carbonara :D

Mikimoto Angel said...

it's good. it's just that i got fed up with it cause the serving is too big for me. nahirapan akong ubusin. for me, the best carbonara so far is my mom's. :-D

Anonymous said...

i love Me Times!!! whether dining out, shopping, trip to the salon for a trim or pedicure, it helps me connect with myself. i love nerds too or any wonka candy for that matter. and i totally get you on the "picture taking" yourself. haha.

Mikimoto Angel said...

hahaha do i look like fool there? gosh. hahaha i have to schedule another date with myself so i don't depend on other's presence too much. being clingy is a turn off. hahaha

Anonymous said...

i was also clingy when i had a boyfriend. when we broke up i felt like my world just stop turning around. one of my biggest mistakes is taking my friends for granted. i feel ashame when i came running back to them when i got single. which i think won't happen to you. you and your bf looked tight! good luck to the both of you.

Mikimoto Angel said...

Friends should be cherished indeed. Thanks for that Ms. Z! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...