Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

MYSTIC BLOG FEATURES... SOON

Do you get fed up with your niche at times? I actually feel that as of the moment. I've been asking myself lately, "Is it just me, or Mystic Nymph is getting boring?" I've been thinking of ways on how to spice it up, because I don't ever want to be in a terrible fate of ditching my three-year-old personal blog. I want you, my readers, to have something to look forward to every time you drop by here.

So, after many weeks of contemplating and pondering, I've finally composed myself. I've thought of dishing you in a silver platter, three new blog series that might pique your interests. I hope these new things will hype you more in your every visit here at Mystic Nymph. Here are the three upcoming Mystic Blog Features I'm talking about:


GUY DIARIES


I will feature groups of three guys in every episode of this blog series. This will be about their views and opinions on different matters regarding us, girls. In other words, this is going to be your ultimate guy guide. How 'bout that? Just email me if you have questions in mind that you want me to ask them. For the guys, feel free to volunteer yourselves.


CHILD's PLAY


In this blog series, I will be playing like a doll being dressed up all the time. I will fancy myself all girly with different outfits -- may it be a goth, classic, laid back or hot chick style. One themed get-up per episode. Just email me if you want to suggest a style that you would like me to feature in the next episodes. For an instance, if you wish to see me on how I dress up for a date, it will be my honor to do so. I'm just an email away.


GASTRONOMY


Food is truly one of my stress relievers. It comes first before fashion and music. So to spoil myself, this blog series will allow me the pleasures of gastronomic blast. I will be sharing you some scoops of the most remarkable food experiences I have. I'll give my best for this series to show you uncommonly good eating at its best. Email me if you want me to give a food review on a certain food or food spot in town.

I hope I get your utmost support in this endeavor, my dear readers, just like how you did on "Ultimate Guilty Pleasure" and "Mystique Shutterbug". Watch out for the beginning of these new things in store for you. Anyway, my email address is iPAQ_kat@yahoo.com! Just send your suggestions there. I will be waiting for them.

Mystic Blog Features... Soon on Mystic Nymph!

4 comments:

Tessa said...

very nice. looking forward in reading your series kat ^__^

Anonymous said...

oohhh. i'm loving the series already. can't wait.

Mikimoto Angel said...

@Tessa: Thank you so much. You can also suggest an episode to me. :-D

Mikimoto Angel said...

@Ms. Z: Thank you! I hope these series will reach your expectations. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...