Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hectic Friday

"It's Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on a Friday. Everybody's looking forward to the weekend, weekend. " Darn that song from Rebecca Black that has been on Twitter's trending topic for more than a week already. It keeps on playing in my head, and I totally hate it. I have to blame my high school pals for that loathsome Last Song Syndrome. If you want to hear this song, just click this link. The video now has 27, 124, 854 views. Who would have thought people nowadays seem to get hooked with nonsense things, right? Anyway, let's just give them the extravagance of what they think is fun.

Well, I actually love Friday -- not the song okay, but the day itself. It may be one of the busiest days, but it gives me something to look forward to at the end of the day. Thoughts about Friday are one of the sweetest. Some of my greatest moments actually happened on a Friday. My boyfriend and I got hitched on September 7, 2007 (Friday). One of my most memorable trips -- Camiguin trip -- was scheduled on February 25, 2010 (Friday). My first food trip bonding with my high school bestfriends Lerr and Regine was finally set last on March 4, 2011 (Friday). We were so busy that we didn't have time to meet since we entered college. I hope all the remaining extraordinary moments of my life will occur on my most-loved Friday.

I got so busy last Friday because of my Thesis proposal plenary and Asia and the World exam. Good thing that day turned out just fine. For the exam, it was not so difficult as I expected; For the plenary, my proposal was approved although the panelists suggested some changes. All was indeed well if you put your faith in Him. My friends (classmates) and I also did our ultimate favorite past-time hobby, pictorial session! We had so much fun because of the new antics we have thought. For a change, we decided to take our pictures in the messy storage room of our course's Audio Visual (and sometimes Theater) Room. So I don't have to say more, just check out our absurd photos courtesy of Maxine Villas. Enjoy!


Boobsies: Poor balloons.



Maxine is a mow-del.



Sleeping with a messy mind.. and place.



What a messy room!



Shimea and Katrina.



Solo picture.



Things.



Plenary.

My outfit:

(For the messy pictorial)
Dress used as long top - ASOS
Leggings - Secret Possessions
Bag - Victoria's Secret
Belt & Studs - No label (from England)
Shoes - Parisian
Bangle - SM Dep't Store

(For the Plenary)
Top - Dorothy Perkins

The pressure has not yet ended. This week and the next will be worse. It has been hell week in UP Mindanao every week. I surely can't wait for summer, although I still have to face my thesis during the break but I don't mind as long as school's out. I guess I'll be idle in blogging this week. I have to face my duties as a student first. That makes me sad, cause blogging is my stress reliever. Friday, I am longing for your arrival. I badly need you. Please come to me this instant!

Do you love Fridays too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. the first photo's funny!

Mystic Nymph said...

haha. thanks po! mas kapani-paniwala ang fake boobs ng friend ko. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...