Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Jaw-Dropping Female Personalities

I am a die-hard magazine reader. I love images more than texts. The reason why I frequently read mags is because I want to mimic the styles and poses of those pretty super models. You know me, I'm addicted to pictorials. That's why I'm a self-confessed Mystique Shutterbug. What I'm going to do now, is to again give you a list of those pretty young things who are so beautiful, they dropped my jaw.

LAUREEN UY

This 21 year-old entrepreneur student and fashion blogger is the famous fashion stylist, Liz Uy's younger sister. I like her because as you can see, she's very pretty. She dresses up well, and she has this certain charm other girls of her age don't have. Visit her blog Break My Style. BMS! She also has an online store on Multiply. Style Break!




PATHRA CADNESS

I saw this stunning 23-year old fashion model first on the 2008 December issue of MEGA Magazine. Just seeing her photos then, I knew right away that she's Ornusa's sister, and I was right. Her mother and three sisters worked as models at one time. Her family really has a "model-perfect genes" (Mega, 2008). Let me share you this quote from Pathra, "Most of my modelling experiences have been enjoyable. And I won't lie, the money can be good."


Ornusa Cadness

I haven't find much information about this gorgeous creation. All I know is that she's a member of Professional Models Association of the Philippines (PMAP), and that she was Borgy Manotoc's ex-grilfriend. She has few TV guestings before, but now I rarely see her. That's what I love about models, they maintain their glamour even without appearing much in public. That's what real stars are.


Mikaela Lagdameo - Martinez

Mikaela is actually a well-known face especially in commercial advertisements. Remember the one when she said "I dropped my ID," and then the men she was with seemed to be in a race on who's gonna get her ID first. I can't recall the brand she was endorsing in that ad. Now, you can see her as part of John Lloyd Cruz's Cheesy Greenwich Gang. You can check her out on Twitter.

How about you? Who among our Filipino female personalities struck you the most?

All images in this post are not intended for copyright infringement.

3 comments:

lav said...

never thought that the girl in "I dropped my ID" ad was the same girl in Greenwich Gang. she's pretty :))

Anonymous said...

girl crush on Mikaela Lagdameo - Martinez

katrina said...

wow, you both have the same crush. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...