Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Katrina's Thought Bubbles IV


+ I don't approve PDA when the people doing it look like they're just showing off. That's what you call, a phony love affair. How pathetic.

+ I am ultimately immersed in the food industry. I live & breathe it, dream & scream about it. I'm so ballistic on discovering new foodspots!

+ Disrespect is tacky. It definitely cramps personal style. Respect: don't leave home without it. It's the best companion you'll ever have.

+ Food for the thought: One key cause of painfulness is our demanding desire. If we try to resist desire, we remove sufferings as well. :-)

+ Most people in our era strive hard for things that have monetary value. We loaf working out errands for free. What we want equates to money.

+ I feel so sad whenever someone asks me to help him/her, but I couldn't because of some circumstances. It kind of frustrates me too much. :-(

+ Don't make fun of your friends always. Not all the time you make them happy with your teasing. Be sensitive. Keep them away from pain. :-)

+ This is one of the hardest part I have to face every morning. I see a closet full of clothes, but I have nothing to wear. I'm confused! :-(

+ We're living in a society where waiting equates to boredom. I envy people before. They don't need to do anything just to get rid of boredom.

+ Remember, respect should be earned not imposed. Bad mouthing people to bring their ego down doesn't make you a better person than them. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...