Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

My Lip Color Collection

The lips are one of the most attractive parts of the body. At least for me. I’m not used to it when I wear nothing for my lips. Since I started applying lip color, I couldn’t help but get addicted to it. Here is my collection of lip colors. My aunt from England gave these all for me. My favorite among these are: Canteloupe (Avon), Rubis (Rouge a Levres), Invincible Kiss Proof (L’Oreal Paris), Tahitian Fire (Avon), Manic Maroon (Boots Nottingham); and the one I bought for myself, ColorStay Ultimate LipColor (Revlon) which can last up to eight hours. Red is the new black!

My Lip Color Collection.


Revlon Ultimate ColorStay Lip Color.

2.) My Scents

Wouldn’t it be nice if you go out and go home still feeling fresh? I have three perfumes: Lucky You Lucky Brand’s Eau de Toilette Spray, Marks & Spencers’ Glamour Mist and Versus Red Jeans for Women. They all have good and long-lasting scents. These are just so perfect for my vanity. My favorite among these three is Versus Red Jeans. It still smells the same even if I’ve already mixed my blouse with all my other dirty clothes. The scent never goes away that easily.

Lucky You Lucky Brand's Eau de Toilette Spray


Marks and Spencers' Glamour Mist


Versus Red Jeans by Gianni Versace for Women

3.) My Headphones

As what I always say, music keeps me sane. Without it, I’d go berserk. Kidding aside! It’s basically part of my life. I don’t want to live without it. Because I listen to rock music most of the time, I listen to them all by myself. The rest of my family doesn’t like heavy music, that’s why I need headphones to satisfy my desire of sound tripping to some hardcore tunes. I bought this at CD-R King. It’s only 180php. It may be cheap, but the quality is not bad. It comes with a built-in microphone too. I’ve been using it for more than a year already, and it’s still not showing any signs of trouble. God forbid! I don’t have budget for another headphone.

My one and only headphones.

4.) My Fashion Jewelry

I love accentuating my get-up through accessories. I fancy bangles, long-stranded necklaces, dangles and studs. I wear them with the right outfit, of course. For an instance, I don’t wear dangles when I’m wearing a necklace. I match it with studs instead. When I want to flaunt my skin by wearing tank tops, I wear a necklace to somehow tone down the showiness. I also go for simple bling-blings when my out fit has a lot of details. Here is my fashion jewelry box labeled with my pseudonym.

Mystic Nymph Fashion Jewelry Box.

5.) My Planner for 2010-2013

This executive planner from Local Government Academy was supposed to be for my mother. But because she knows that I’m crazy over notebooks and anything to write on, she decided to give this to me. I like it because it helps me keep track of the National Holidays. It also includes all the National Agencies with their addresses and contact information.

My Executive Planner for 2010-2013.

Here are some of my favorite things. Share some of yours too. :-)

4 comments:

scarlet's walk said...

i hate wearing lipsticks but love collecting lip glosses. i like max factor, revlon and mary kay..

Mikimoto Angel said...

I haven't tried max factor and mary kay yet. maybe soon. try lip gloss from vs ms. z! they're good. :-)

scarlet's walk said...

i have tried vs beauty rush lip gloss.. they're a little too sticky for me..

Mikimoto Angel said...

Well yeah, that's actually the downside.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...