Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Church. Family. Birthday.

Last Sunday was a indeed a special day! It was my sister Janine's birthday, and my whole family went to Matina Baptist Church together after a very long time. I hope that won't be the last time that I'll be listening to the word of God with these special people.

We were supposed to have lunch at my Mom's favorite restaurant, Yellow Fin. But we didn't know they're closed during Sundays. EPIC FAIL! We got really disappointed. It was high noon! We were really starving, so we decided to just eat at Shakey's Pizza, SM branch instead. These are some of our photos:

Meet my mother Emilie and sister Mikee.


I'm with my sister Janine, the birthday celebrant.


Green Sisters! We are green, just not the mind.


I never want to miss a solo photo of myself. :-D


These are some of our orders.

My father isn't with us in our photos because he doesn't like stuffs like that. All of the photos of him that I took are blurred. Yeah, he's really a joy killer. But I understand that it's just but normal for men to like this girly habit. Anyway, happy belated birthday Janine! :-)

2 comments:

lav said...

ganahan ko sa imo blouse!
nagsabot mo mag-green?

Mikimoto Angel said...

haha. wala lav. timing lang. haha! thanks lav. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...