Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Ciovic

It's a double celebration for me a few hours from now. It's Christmas, and it's my man's 22nd birthday as well. He's getting older, but he still is a kid at heart. He loves cartoons like Wonder Pets, Ben 10, Cat Dog and Avatar. I can't remember what other kiddie shows he's so into, all I know is that I don't mind it at all. That's what I love about him. I find it cute for a guy to love shows that are child-like. He's not afraid to show that he can still be a boy at times. He's man enough to make me know about it.



We're not going to be together for his birthday. AGAIN. He's not staying here in Davao. He'll be spending the holidays in his hometown, Cotabato City. I've never been there. I want to visit the place where he grew up. Maybe someday. I want to meet his friends and relatives there. I guess that would be exciting. Anyway, Happy Birthday to you my dear Ciovic. My gift shall be given to you when you get back. Always know that I love you wherever you are. Sorry for the trite statement, but I assure you that it's true. :-)

2 comments:

zaharatales said...

i'm from cotabato city.

wow. while some dread to go to cotabato, here you are wishing to see the place i like to call "hell on earth". it must be love! hehehe.

really, it's not bad as it sounds. hehehe..

Mikimoto Angel said...

haha! yes Ms. Z it really is love. He left his friends and "career" in music there to be here with me in Davao. I think there's no reason for me to dred his birthplace. Naks. :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...