Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

Brutality -- Take it, it's yours!

A 39-year-old woman was found dead today in her house at Solariega Talomo, Davao City. It's near where we live. The suspect is her 20-year-old boyfriend who is now hiding from the authorities. What's worst about this case is that, the victim's boyfriend allegedly killed her out of jealousy. The guy must have been that emotional when he did the crime. Maybe the girl did something so painful to make his boyfriend act that wild. But of course, whatever reasons the suspect may have, he still doesn't have the right to take away one's life that easily and brutally. Guess what the culprit did to the poor woman. I'm gonna say it in my dialect first.

BISAYA version (Quoted from Vina Araneta of TV Patrol Southern Mindanao):


Gigulgol ang liog, giputol ang tiil ug gilangkat ang suso!


TAGALOG version (My translation):

Ginilitan ang leeg, pinutol ng paa at tinanggal ang dede.


What the heck! The news tried to censor the bloody scene, but the words of the reporter said a lot. I could imagine how the woman looked so torn apart just by listening to the news report. It was a very inhuman act! The one who did it might be psychotic. No wonder why the family of the victim decided to cremate her instead. Justice should be served. The heartless rascal must pay for his evil deed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...