Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back to the Past (High School)


This ancient photograph was taken six years ago at our beloved DOST building. We were second year high school then. I was with my closest friends Lerr Dwaine, Jacynie and Faith. My true friend, Regine, took this shot. She was also the one who uploaded this on Facebook, and I thought of blogging about it. I miss my chubby face! I was so lonely when this picture was taken because that was also our Recognition Ceremony. I had an ultimate crush, and I discovered that he's going to continue his studies in Manila. Too much for that drama, I remember cameras were still so rare that time that's why we really managed to pose to capture the moment. Nothing beats the friendship I have my high school friends. They make me feel better when times get rough, and they never left me. I truly and deeply love them, and I know they love me back.


This was also shot in the same place. we were in the second floor, that's why it was so windy. Notice how my hair ruined my photo. I look so innocent here, and I don't like it. I looked like a nerd who's always bullied by pretty girls. But mind you, I didn't get bully attacks way back. I experienced such when I no longer dress up like a nerd. Weird, eh? Ignoring them is the only way out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...