Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2009

Snatches of Conversation Overheard



Just like any other animal, I have as well this sharp sense of hearing. I can always find myself snooping around whenever I notice something odd. It may be people talking around about rumors. It’s human nature to be curious. For some reason, though I try to suppress it, I have this tendency of spying and trying to get honest answers. Sounds so desperate, but I can’t help it.

Those whispered truth that are meant not be heard by any, reach my ears. And as much as I want to ignore it, I just can’t. Overhearing it is not a bad thing. It’s their fault. It’s their random act of stupidity. Just don’t get caught that you’re listening. That’s a huge embarrassment. You might be charged of being “chismosa/o”

I will tell you about something I accidentally heard. It was a bare-naked truth that was supposed to be confidential. But I’m wondering if I actually just overheard it, it could be their intention to let me hear it. Who knows, right? Anything could be possible.

I was eating then with my friends. There were these two ladies with us in the table. The other one even smiled at me. Later on, I heard them talking about a girl involved in a controversy. I knew who they were talking about. Though they talked in a low tone, I can still hear them. They talked shit about me.

One girl spoke about how stupid I was. Of course, I know which side they were with. It was so obvious for me not to even notice. They were against me. I don’t know if they knew they were talking about me. I don’t know if they planned about it. I couldn’t care less. I was too daunted hearing things against me.

It’s not easy knowing how much others hate me. It’s as difficult as pushing yourself too hard to a hole, too small to fit you in. I think it’s a poor analogy. Forgive me for murdering my own sentiments.

When I listened to them, I tried hard not to show any emotion. I acted like I didn’t care, but in my depths, I was hurt. It cut through my heart. I was like a victim of a crime I myself consented. I allowed myself to be stepped down by these one-sided creatures.

Despite one’s urge to keep a secret, as long as it’s passed on to another, it’s unlikely to happen that the secret is best kept. Nothing is perfect. Each has its own flaws. Nothing can surely escape a fierce earshot…like mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...