Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Insanity for Chocolates

I am totally craving for chocolates. The last time I ate one was just 3 days ago. But it was not enough. I still want more. Does someone there share the same passion? Well then we just have to make a move and indulge to what our senses tell us to do. Buy some chocolates! We should not suppress what our tongue demands. Does that sound awful?

As I browsed the web, I found those pictures of sumptuous and mouth-watering sweets. They're so tempting. I couldn't resist them. I could really anticipate that my death should really be blamed to chocolates. Poor chocolates, they're being branded as culprits. This is totally madness!







Don't they look nice? Of course, they do! After this, I might have to shop for chocolates! It's our exam in math later on but I don't seem to care even a bit because of this craze. It's hopeless. Let's scream and blow other's ears out for what we want. CHOCOLATES!

I will never get tired of sweets. They make me happy just delighting my taste buds with their impeccable taste. With just one glance at them, they make me melt. You read it right, I'm the one who melts. Creepy? No it's not. That's definitely what they do to me. They are sensational!

Some say chocolates are aphrodisiac. With just its simple pleasure of its consumption, one could feel sensuality and some sort. I guess I have to agree with that. Because chocolates are as irresistible as seduction right? Is that uncalled for? You just have to have an open mind to accept what I said. [I speak for those whose minds are conserved. I sound like defending now. Poor me :_(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...