Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Having Fun Yet?



I got this set of questions from a bulletin. I just thought of posting this too because I have nothing else to do. I just want to keep going while having my free time. I think this will be fun. I love answering questions. It makes me realize a lot of things that I haven't known yet about myself. I should get it on!
I'm tired of:
- everything of everything flowing just exactly the same
I am listening to:
- how people talk endlessly around me
Maybe I should:
- go home early then
I wish:
- the semester ends as soon as possible
Chocolate is:
- such a tempting sensation
I have lost my respect for:
- that someone who plays safe but actually play it rude behind
I last ate:
- creamy beef steak and mango float
The meaning of my display name is:
- mysterious beautiful girl..hahaha spare me!
Love is:
- in my heart..cheesy but true! hahaha
MySpace is:
- good when you're into rock music..there are a lot of rock bands there!
Today:
- I'm worried for my subjects next semester
Tomorrow:
- will be my exam in math
Party:
- is not a very good idea
LASTS:
Last time you cried?
- a few days ago
HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated someone twice?
- "(-_-)"
Lost someone close?
- people do come and go
Been drunk and threw up?
- i'm proud to say i still haven't
THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:
Fallen out of love?
- nope
Met someone who changed your life?
- yes
It's 4 in the morning, your phone rings:
- I'd be in an adrenalin rush..what could that person want to tell me?
What is your favorite thing to eat?
- chocolates and more chocolates
Do you wear Crocs?
- i can't afford it! hahaha I'm practical..
Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
- of course cold weather..
What do you currently hear right now?
- chitchats and questions
What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
- I don't drink gatorade that much
What’s your favorite thing to have on your bed?
- pillows! 10 pillows will do.. :D
Can you sleep in jeans?
- certainly not
Something you just don't understand?
- why I easily get so pissed
Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
- attending class
Who was the last person you were in a car with?
- my family
Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
- I don't think of annoying people
Do you say "dawg" a lot?
- I don't even know what that means
What was your first thought when you looked at the mirror this morning?
- does my hair look good? hahaha
Do you care what others think about you?
- it's inevitable..yes!
Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
- It could be..
What made you happy today?
- When Ria smiled like Betty la fea..hahaha
How many people do you trust?
- Only a few ones

That's it! It didn't do much but at least I could say it tried to make me think. That's just it. I don't think I made sense posting this but let's just give it a try.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...