Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rude People

It's hard to wake up every morning when you know in your heart you're going to face another trial. Every place where I see frowned faces and crooked smiles seem to be a monster's lair. It gets so difficult whenever I think you can't get out of it ever again.
I admit it's my fault when I decided to join a sorority in UP Mindanao. From the very start, I knew I was Going to dishonour my parents if I blend with those violent group of people. But because rebellion and curiosity emerged, I followed my heart never thinking what the consequences would be. It was totally a mistake.
The mess that I made created an irresistibly great impact on the people very dear to my heart. I disappointed my family, especially my parents. They found out everything that I did. As parents, they wanted to give those who hazed me a lesson. My mother filed a complaint against them. I had to support my mother.
I never thought that giving my mother the support would make me look evil among those who sided with the sorority. Their friends started to tease me and give out fabricated stories against me. They call me bitch and asshole dimwit. Who never get hurt with it? It affected me a lot.
Because of what happened,I began to ponder who my real friends are. I may see and meet people good to me, but I can't say they are all true. I don't want to conclude that despite what happened, I still have many friends. Because now, it's clearly vague.
This time, I guess I could say having many friends is not really an achievement. Finding one but true friend is definitely a chance of a lifetime.
I would like to tell myself that I don't have to gain many friends. One true friend is more than enough.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...