Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Glorify God Instead



Yes, we know it's a time to mourn but always remember that criticizing what others do on the web still doesn't do any good to those who are devastated. It just moreover adds to the weight of the cycle of negativity. We all have the freedom to post whatever we want to share on the social media, and no one has the has the right to take away that privilege. Let's just stop this habit of finding faults at each other, and focus more on what we can do to glorify God. Pray and help. God bless the Philippines!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...