Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wishlist 2011

Matryoshka Russian Dolls

Color Block Shirt Dress

Wallpaper Ombre Shirt

Vintage Oxfords

Peacock Connector Ring (Mia Casa)

Multi-colored Leaf Bangle (Mia Casa)

Amber Lion Bangle (Mia Casa)

Multi-colored Connector Ring (Mia Casa)
Beige Blaze



Boyfriend Blazer

High Waist Shorts
Stylish Time Piece
Black Tapered Trousers

These are just some of the items in my very long wish list. I would die to have all those eye candies for Christmas! I may not have the same exact style or brand, just as long as I get to treat myself with something like those beauties. I'm actually glad that those accessories from Mia Casa are so affordable. According to their Multiply, most of their prices range from 80-250. Elegantly cheap, eh? I'm gonna grab some for sure.
How about you, what are your wishes for the Yuletide Season?


18 comments:

zaharatales said...

i love the topshop blazer! and i love the black trousers. i have one from zara that looks almost like it.

Monsterchen said...

oh i love this colour block shirt dress, i just have seen it in grazia magazin too and it looks so fabulous!!!
love and kiss,mary

Adam said...

I've seen those dolls before at a store. They were like 80 bucks

Sofia Silva said...

I have a pack of matrioskas just like those! O.O
the dress is my favorite ^^ i checked Mia Casa website and i got really interested in their pieces. Do you know if they ship to Portugal? i found this statement necklace (lately i've been a lot into statement pieces) with a white flower and pearls which is just gorgeous!

Lots of hugs for you dear <3 Sofia

ChiChi81 said...

Ahh the Matryoshka Russian Dolls are adorable! I want to collect those too ;) Oh, and this year I want a boyfriend blazer too! I've found one at Penshoppe, a navy blue blazer with pinstripe baby blue in-line cuffs, you might wanna check that out :)

Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

lav said...

the beige blazer caught my eye the most. i wish there's a topshop branch in davao

Kristen said...

that lion bangle is amazing!

zizi bloom said...

thank you for your sweet comment dear!!
what a great post!
kiss
zizi
www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

I love all of the items on your wishlist. Those trousers are perfect. Don't be surprised if a couple of the items on your wishlist show up on mine too.

Coocoo said...

That Ombre shirt... its so quirky and gorgeous ;3.
I'm still not sure about what I want for Xmas, probably a new camera and Miu Miu heels ^^.

The Cat Hag said...

The items on your wishlist are fabulous, hopefully you will be able to get most of them as presents for Christmas! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

onesixthreechirp said...

Your wishlists are so great . Like them! :)

noone said...

whoa those oxfords are cool, I'd love for a pair of those!!

ShinyPrettyThings said...

i looove bf blazers! can make any boring outfit look chic :D

cheriecity said...

falling in love with that color block shirt dress. great post! :D

http://www.cheriecity.com

Megan Elizabeth Rose said...

great wish list! x

Emanuela said...

I love the blazers!!! Thank you for the comment on my blog!!! Have a great day sweetie :)

xo Emma

kristina@beancakes ★ said...

i've have always had a thing for those wooden russian dolls ~ i love how they all magically fit into one big doll!
xx ~ k

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...