Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Make-Up Day Part 1

My buddy Maicie wanted to learn the know-how’s of pulling off an Afghan look for their Asia and the World class. With the aide of Ate Jael as her teacher and me as one of their “models”, she’s now adept in creating one. Their group was tasked to prepare Afghanistan food, presentation with all the costumes and whatnot. That’s how it goes here in UP Mindanao. Our GE (General Education) subjects are usually the most demanding and stressful ones. Anyway, I don’t have much to say anymore so just let me show you the finished product instead. Voila!



I’m not so sure about what Ate Jael did, but as far as I can remember, she applied Etude House BB Cream on my face before she put on the make-up. She used LA Colors and e.l.f. cream eye liner for my eyes; and Rimmel Tantrum lipstick for my lips. Tantrum is actually Reddish Pink, and my eye make-up is also dark. They looked so light in the photos. Too bad! Everything looked pale because of the bright natural lighting. It was really hot that day, so just bear with it. I’m just not into cosmetics but after this, I think I know what to collect next.

More of our make-up session pictures soon.

Signature

19 comments:

onesixthreechirp said...

You look pretty with make up on. :)
I don't know make up. :(

zaharatales said...

huwaw! i love the make up. looks great on you. kulang na lang head veil and modest dress, Afghan na talaga..

Mikimoto Angel said...

Haha! I will tell my MUA about your compliment, Ms. Z! Thank you. :-)

Sara Szatmary said...

Well done! I'm so poor at putting makeup on, but I love a good smokey eye!

lav said...

the make-up turned you into a pretty Afghan, kat :D

hats off to ate Jael!

The Cat Hag said...

You look so pretty, that lipstick color is gorgeous on you. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Kevin said...

awesome change..Looks great..Make up turned u to an angel.

SEO Company In Bangalore

Oglipe said...

nice makeup dear. :) you looks great. you have an interesting blog and i love it <3 come visit my blog and lets follow and be followed. :D

http://craverheaven.blogspot.com

Rosamond Kim said...

Your eyes remind me of the big doe eyes or puppy dog eyes. Too cute!

Rowan | R E D R E I D I N G H O O D said...

LOVE your make up! You're beautiful!

Thank you for your lovely comment, dear!

Loves,
Rowan

www.redreidinghood.com

Harija said...

your eyes looks amazing and you look beautiful as usual

Anonymous said...

you really have a matangos nose ate :))everybody started to notice your gorgeous eyes(in the previous comments) :)) great make-up!! i envy your hair, it looks so manageable :3

Bonnie said...

The makeup is absolutely stunning!!! I love your eyes. :)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Unknown said...

Hahaha kung maka tan-aw sa Camera grabe.. hehehehe..

Nice one Mystic!

Oglipe said...

following you dear. :D

creativefashionglee said...

Love the natural effects of this makeup and the emphasis on your full eyes. :)

Tasneem said...

your eyes look lovely ! nice post ! x

Bronzed Humanity said...

Pretty! Love the color without being too much!
xx
Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

Andreea Hash said...

thank you so much for your comment, girl! sorry I answer this late, I was out of town this week:D your make-up is so fresh, you look so pretty! kisses:***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...