Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Child's Play: Red

Red Tee: Zara
Tube used as undergarment: F&F
Bag: Victoria's Secret
Denim: Herbench OJ
Belt: from England
Bangles: Thrifted
Earrings: Mom's Gift
Rubber Shoes: Advan
Red Laptop Casing: Silicon Valley
Red Lipstick: Rouge a Levres

This is another post for Something Very Short but under my fashion blog series Child's Play that has been deserted for a very long time already. I'm running out of words to say. I hope you don't mind. I wore this outfit at school three days ago, and I knew by then that RED was definitely the color of my energy.

OFF TOPIC: And oh.. by the way, today is my boyfriend and I's 47th monthsary! One month to go and it will be our 4th year anniversary. Indeed, red could also mean LOVE! Smiles.

6 comments:

Diane said...

cool laptop ive never seen that model before!!

StyleCeviche.blogspot.com
x

Anonymous said...

Great!

the nyanzi report said...

good stuff.

ChiChi81 said...

Gratz on your 47th! Wishing you and your bf all the best.

Cheers!

Wi
chichismusings.blogspot.com

Shang J. said...

Red hot ♥ I love the bag!

Tessa said...

oozing with red :)

wow. happy monthsary and advance happy anniv :D wow. 4yrs. :) wish you two a happy and long lasting relationship kat :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...