Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Can See the Future

Check out these edited photos my sister did. These are inspired by Milo Ventimiglia's character in Heroes. He can see the future through his paintings, but that's not the only power he has. He basically can absorb all the abilities of every hero he stumbles upon. Thanks for these cool pics, Miss Red Mist.

Edited via Paint and Photoscape.

Edited via Paint and Photoscape.

Edited via Paint and Photoscape.

Edited via Paint and Photoscape.

I love editing photos. I think it's absolutely fun! But of course, the original look is still way much better. Oh I want to share you this cool site I found. You can turn your photos into cool looking vintage retro snap. Cool, eh? Pixlr's words not mine. You might want to try it out as well. Have fun editing!

Edited via Pixlr o-matic using the Melissa look.

Thanks for suggesting GIMP, Tessa. I'll give it a whirl one of these days!

Do you love editing photos too?

6 comments:

zaharatales said...

i love editing photos before. i like the cross-process effects. i use picnik.com for vintage looks. who needs instagram, right?

Mikimoto Angel said...

I love how your new blogger photo's done. How did you do it? :-)

And.. I just proved that I'm really not a techie person, because I don't know what Instagram is. Haha

zaharatales said...

heheh.. instagram is an application for iPhone that makes photos look vintage..

about my photo, i use photoscape only by bending the color and luminance curve. i don't think i can do it again. chamba lang. hahaha!

Mikimoto Angel said...

Haha. Thanks for the informtion about instagram, Ms. Z!

Oo nga, minsan nachachambahan ko lang din ang effects ng edited photos ko. :-D

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

so sweet. love the last esp! x hivenn

Mikimoto Angel said...

@Jazzy: Hello, thanks for dropping by! :-) The last one's from Pixlr.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...