Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Sonic Boom

I'll never get sick of music. In fact, I can calmly spend my entire time just listening to the songs I love. I can't live without music. I know that sounds so trite, but it's true. You can take away fashion and photography, but leave music alone to me. Living in a world without those tunes to match my mood just won't work out for me. I know someone there shares the same passion. Right, Ciovic?

Until now, I still couldn't get a hang of the 30 Day Song Challenge. It made me appreciate my first love even more. It helped me enliven every memory associated with each tune. And because I don't want to stop being a music fiend just by completing the challenge, I've decided to make posting songs a part of my blogging habit. Thus, my new blog feature called Sonic Boom.

The first song that I'll be sharing for Sonic Boom is part of the Official Motion Picture Soundtrack of the movie Princess Diaries. It's one of my favorite songs about having a positive outlook. About PD, I think it's the best Ann Hathaway film I've seen. Her innocent image is much better. I don't like her when she bares her body. It's not even that good. 'Nuff said. Here's Miracles Happen by Myra.



Miracles Happen - Myra

"You showed me faith is not blind
I don't need wings to help me fly
Miracles happen, once in a while
When you believe
(miracles happen)
You showed me dreams come to life
That taking a chance on us was right
All things will come with a little time
When You believe..."

I know it's a rare song choice from me, because I mostly listen to head bangin' and roof rockin' tunes. I just like the message of the song, and I love Princess Diaries. I hope you look forward to more of the songs that I'll be sharing. Tune in again next time only here on Sonic Boom. I'm signing off.

The video used in this post is not intended for copyright infringement.

2 comments:

scarlet's walk said...

hahaha! like i said, you're going to miss the song challenge.

i will be looking forward for your song posts!

i've seen Princess Diaries a few times, but i never noticed this song before. what part of the movie was it played?

Mikimoto Angel said...

Haha. Tama! BTW, this song was played in the last part of PD 1 when Princess Mia headed to her kingdom in Genovia. Right after her feet popping first kiss. :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...