Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

day 23 – a song that you want to play at your wedding

I got into my mother’s bad books the last time I blogged about wedding. Upon reading it, she thought I was too young to talk about that kind of mature stuff. I completely understand her, because I was just 18 then. I still had my year-old relationship tucked away from her that time. But now, I’m going to share my thoughts about it one more time; not because I feel like it’s the right time to discuss it again, but because I have to comply with the 23rd task for the 30 Day Song Challenge.

I’m woman, and I believe it’s just but normal for me to imagine my dream wedding, and all that jazz. As Mitch Albom says it, it’s amazing the fantasies our mind can put together. So with that, le me bring out my flight of fancy first. I dream of having a myth-inspired wedding at the age of 26 or 27. I want to celebrate my big day in a place where I can see and feel the nature, probably in a garden. I want the breeze to blow my hair naturally while I walk down the aisle. Oh geez, I’m blushing!

Of course, a lovely exchange of I Do’s wouldn’t be complete without songs that will make my most significant romantic event even more memorable. These two that I’ll be dishing out is not yet final though. Who knows, I may sing a different tune when the right time comes, which I think is not yet soon. I don’t want those traditional love songs at my wedding. 98 Degrees’ I Do and Jim Brickman’s Destiny are just so overused. They should be kept under wraps from now on.

Without much fuss, I’m sharing you these two songs that make me fall deeply in love – Inevitable by Anberlin and At Last by Kevin Michael.


Inevitable by Anberlin

"Do you remember when we were just kids,
and cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss?
School yard conversations taken to heart,
and laughter took the place of everything we knew we were not.

I want to break every clock.
the hands of time could never move again.
We could stay in this moment for the rest of our lives.
Is it over now hey, hey is it over now?
I want to be your last first kiss
that you'll ever have.

I want to be your last first kiss..."

At Last by Kevin Michael

"At last my love has come along My lonely days are over And life is like a song At last the skies above are blue And my heart was wrapped up in clover The night I looked at you I found a dream that I can speak to A dream that I could call my own I found a thrill to press my cheek to A thrill that I have never known You smiled, and then the spell was cast And here we are in heaven And you are mine at last..."

The videos in this post are not intended for copyright infringement.

4 comments:

scarlet's walk said...

for some strange reason, i liked AT LAST after hearing it on your post. i can imagine two newly wedded couple dancing at the garden, just like how i see it on movies.

Mikimoto Angel said...

me too. it's a song that i can imagine when there's only the two of us. :-D

Dee said...

Love the songs you posted! :-) Kilig!

Mikimoto Angel said...

Thanks Ms. Dee! At Last is from 500 Days of Summer. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...