Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio

I love the song Hot 'n Cold, but not the Katy Perry version. Well, yes I like it but I guess that doesn't count to being my favorite. I love the Punk Goes Pop version of the band, Red Summer Tape. It's a rock cover, but the party feel of the song is still there. If club songs are only played this way, I'd probably be party animal.

PS: I used this song when I created a video for our Asian Cuisine Adventure for our Asia and the World class. We were required to make a photo essay or a video documentation for our gastronomic experience. Our group was assigned to eat at a Turkish restaurant. Turquoise at SM was already closed that time. We didn't know it was just moved to a new location. The result, we ate at Cafe Med instead.


I apologize for the hasty presentation. I'm really not good at techie stuffs. Just mind the song, not the video. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...