Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

day 01 - your favorite song

I've been thinking so hard of what among my sea of favorite songs will I choose to kick off this 30 Day Song Challenge. So after hours of deliberation with my weird self, I've finally picked the one I prefer the most. Well, it's not actually my ultimate favorite track, but for me it's the most listener-friendly among the rest. It's a love song I first heard from the romantic movie-adaptation, Dear John. It's sang by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova, collaboratively known as The Swell Season. They also sang the Grammy Award-winning song, Falling Slowly for the movie Once.

Let me give you, The Moon. Put your hands together for The Swell Season.



This song is just so soothing. Perfect for sentimental moments with somebody. It never fails to touch my heart whenever I listen to it. I wish someone plays it for me someday. I may not fully grasp the entire meaning of this song, but still, its passionate melody makes me love it more. The depth of every words makes this song more captivating. I guess I'm just really into something that shows mystery. Having a dose of this lovely tune makes me want to dance in slow motion with my special someone. I hope you also fell in love with The Moon as much as I did.


For the lyrics and download site, click this and this.

The video used in this post is not intended for copyright infringement.

2 comments:

scarlet's walk said...

nice song. i tried listening to it again and i have to agree, it's so dreamy. i also liked dear john soundtrack joshua radin's paperweight.

Mikimoto Angel said...

It really is. And yah, I also like paperweight. So romantic! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...