Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Child's Play: Simplicity




My Outfit

Snoopy Dress: H&M
Skin Tone Undergarment: No Brand
Peep Toe Flats: Parisian
Chained Bag: Insense (Vintage)
Leather Waisted Belt: From UK
Beaded Bangle: Tiangge (Cagayan de Oro)

This is my normal get-up whenever I feel like dressing up. A simple lady pulling off a simple style. I can imagine myself wearing this outfit during bonding moments with my girls, and even on a date with my man. I wouldn't want to wear this at school though. It gets windy there at times, and this dress gets blown that easily.

There's something summery about my dress, isn't it? It's maybe because of the multi-colored stripes. I think it can also be worn while having a walk along the seashore. Accented with big sunnies, straw hat and candy-colored sandals, I'm all set and ready to hit the road for a summer excursion. What about a vacation, Mom?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...