Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The One Million Dollar Question


How do you want to perceive yourself now?

Photo Courtesy of Maureen Joyce Homez

For honesty's sake, I have a lot of perceptions about myself and I think it's just normal. I don't dwell on only one thing when it comes to how I want to see myself. These "more-than-one" things can truly make me versatile, in a sense.

I want to perceive myself as somebody who can encourage others when they're in need of someone to understand and listen to them. I don't want my friends to feel alone like what I feel once in a while. I want to remain a true friend despite our friendship, falling apart. It makes me feel good knowing that I made them feel comfortable sharing me their happiness and heartaches.

One more thing, I also want to perceive myself as someone successful in her field of choice. I want to succeed in this path that I've chosen. God knows how much I love communication all those years, from grade school up to now. One of my heart's deepest desires is to witness how I become one of the pillars of communication.

I know it's too much to ask, but I won't care. Oh sorry, I just said a negative statement. Intention equates to reality. Ask and you shall receive. These are some of my perceptions, and no one can hinder me from having so.

4 comments:

Tessa said...

Hi kat, this is ot pero sige lang ;) its been a long time since I read any of your posts. really miss reading your blog.

I'm really happy to see you in person. Nasakpan ra jud taka! :D hahaha.

also passed by at ur other blog. its a good choice that you started a niche. c u around :)

Mikimoto Angel said...

what's ot? hehe thanks for reading my blog again, and get well soon! actually, i still love this diverse niche more than my Mystique Shutterbug blog. haha weird, eh?

Tessa said...

out of topic ;)

yes. read it through your tweet. I've been @ messaging you for some time now :D

Mystic Nymph said...

Haha sorry I'm really not good at online acronyms (?) hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...