Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Katrina's Thought Bubbles (Fashion)

Photo by Sam Sanchez

+ I love everything with golden and silver details. They accentuate a certain fashion item. Now I know what to collect for my wardrobe soon!

+ I already have two belts & two bags with gold details. The best items to kick off my new fashion collection. I need to have more! :-)

+ I love the accessories from Extreme Finds Co. They're beautiful yet pocket-friendly. Most of their items have prices ranging from 150 above.

+ I'm planning to collect Extreme Finds accessories beginning June. I'll have to save some bucks first for the pieces and the shipping. Whew!

+ Lucky I found an online shop that sells branded fashion items at a very affordable price. It's owned by Liz Uy's sister, Laureen. Shop at Break My Style.

+ I didn't know I have a Le Donne Leather Boots until I checked the things I've kept for a a long time. Now, I'll try to wear it for "shoots"!

+ The Prints Look by Prada. I adore this style! When you wear this cool outfit, I'm sure you will be an eye-catcher and head-turner at once.

+ I really want to have women's predator hunting apparels in my closet. I'm drooling over them so much! They scream fierce -- foxy yet sultry!

+ Motor jackets are so cool. They make women look very tough. I can't help but feel like I'm a real motocross player when I'm wearing one. :-)

+ I want a spanking brand new outfit from Dorothy Perkins, H&M, Massimo Dutti, Zara and Topshop. Do I sound like dreaming? My apologies. :-D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...