Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Artistic Couple (Katriovic)

One thing my boyfriend and I have in common is our irrevocable love for art, alongside love for music, love for food, love for both in-depth and inane conversations and most of all, love for each other! Cheesy! He has already drawn my face, and I tell you, he made it look just like me. The bad news is, I can't remember where I placed it. Too bad! Looks like I have some searching to do now, cause I want to show it to you.

Today, let me give you a glimpse of one of his artworks and mine. Next time I'll be posting as many pieces as I can. So, watch out for them.


GRAPPLER's PAINTING


He still doesn't have a name for this abstract piece.



BLOGGER's DRAWING

This piece is an imitation of a famous Opt Art.


I'm ultimately proud of Ciovic cause he definitely is talented. He can paint, he can cook, he can play instruments, he can sing, he can make me laugh. I'm just so glad to have a man like him. I'm thinking, does he brag about me too?

More art posts to come soon.. :-)

7 comments:

Tessa said...

aw. so sweet. <3

the abstract piece looks like a man showing his back coz he is facing the computer. he is near to a door way on his right. lol. I'm seeing things.

nice drawings :)

Mystic Nymph said...

Really? I haven't noticed that. Haha I'll tell him about your interpretation. Let's see if you're right. ;-D

Anonymous said...

artistic couple indeed!

Mystic Nymph said...

You're so supportive, Ms. Z! Haha. Thank you! :-)recilkma

Dee said...

I second the motion, Z! Thanks for dropping by my blog, MN! :-)

Mikimoto Angel said...

@Ms. Dee: You're welcome. Thank you too. :-)

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa na pinost pla ung painting d2? hahahahaha galing nung first comment ah! i bet your also an artist!

@miss K: muah muah tsup tsup num2x!!! haahhahaa

-CIOVIC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...