Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wacky Shots with Special Friends

Because I'm depressed, I have to find some ways to entertain myself. A lot of things are bugging me, and I don't know how to handle them. I still haven't started revising my thesis proposal, and my defense will be on the 28th. I have to write a book review on a book I don't even have. My boyfriend is in Manila, and he will be back in a month. I'm not used to not having him around. Yeah, I know I sound so clingy and needy. My apologies. That's what I really feel. Darn, I'm getting mushy! So to shrink this crappy feeling in my chest even a little, I'll be posting some of my photos with friends that crack me up every time I look at them.

Taken at Punta del Sol. Notice our expressions. We really tried hard not to look as if we were having a hard time jumping while smiling!


Taken at Philippine Eagle. Too bad our camera didn't capture some of my friends' jumps. Yhani's face is such an epic with mouth open wide! LOL


Taken at Bigby's SM Branch. I truly love this shot with two of my dear Quitters' Club Sists, Charina (center) and Shimea (right). I love you girls!


Still taken at Bigby's. I hope you don't get offended with this shot. Obviously, we were just goofing around. Can I pass for a contra bida role with this? LOL


Taken over a year ago at Datcom near UPMin. That is my boyfriend's killer smile, and I thought of mimicking him even though he didn't want me to.

These photos made me smile again somehow. The memories they carry are rekindled and enlivened. How I wish everyday is a happy and trouble-free day just like what I had in the pictures. I wish I'm a strong woman so I can just get through every trial I encounter sparkingly! Lord, please give me a spanking positive attitude so I can do whatever I need to do with grace and passion. I have to find something that can lighten up my mental luggage. I need something that can help me out of despair. What simple yet helpful things can you suggest?

6 comments:

Blooh said...

hi gel, i'd say open yourself up to the possibility of the good... in fact, don't just open yourself up to the possibility, actually search for it. good things happen all the time, we just have to be conscious that it's actually happening. i think if you look just a little bit harder you'll be surprised at what you find.

Mikimoto Angel said...

hello ate gem, thanks for that enlightening words. maybe i should just stop worrying cause that's when I stop believing that something good will happen. God is good! Thank you ate gem, i hope to see you again soon. :-)

Tessa said...

wow your boyfriend really has the knack in smiling... quirky :D

I know how hard it is to be in the mood to do anything productive with what you're currently going through. I do get that sometimes. Maybe a dose of good laughter will cure it. Maybe spend time with friends or watch a funny movie or put on some feel good music. Sometimes reminiscing doesn't just cure it... You know the past laughters that makes you smile, makes you sad or cry...

You're problems or the things that are bugging you as of the moment will eventually end. Maybe focusing on the solution would also help.

Think positive. ;) Do more. A month will pass by without you even realizing it. ;)

Mikimoto Angel said...

Yey! Thanks for that Tessa, that was really comforting. Too bad, the last time I had a good laugh was long time ago. Anyway, I've read from your Facebook Bio that you're from UM. My bf also studies there.

Tessa said...

what course is your boyfriend taking? or has he graduated?

was about to send u a link about creative commons since I've read the plagiarism experience you had... :D but I think you already applied for cc :)

Mikimoto Angel said...

He's a Computer Science student, but he stopped because he's in Manila now. He'll be back next sem. Thank you for the concern tessa. I also disabled the right click so plagiarists will have a hard time copyng. Haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...