Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Change of Plans for Heart's Day


Fleurs pour vous mon mari!

My boyfriend and I are supposed to have our post-valentine lunch buffet at Eden Nature Park, but because of some constraints we decided to just eat at two restaurants instead. The Eden trip will be moved to my birthday. I hope that's final, cause I badly want to go back to that wonderful, scenic paradise. I've been itching and dying to go there again. Seeing everyone's photos there makes me crave for it more. Damn!

I still couldn't make up my mind on our date's final venue. I want him to decide for it, but he keeps on saying he's happy wherever we'll be at. Maybe we'll just go for La Toscana Italian Restaurant and Zabadani or Turquoise. I'm also thinking of dining at Jose Rafael Fine Coffee and Cafe Demitasse. It's too hard to choose just two among the many good food spots here. Help me out! I'm in dire need of it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...