Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Bit of an Infuriation


Let me just breathe, and forget my anger.

My day? It started off with the wrong note. My classmates and I were talking about the Senior's Ball come 13th of February. I'm still not sure whether to attend or not. I have two other sisters in college, and I don't want my parents to be burdened with a lot of financial matters. I've already asked their permission about two field trips scheduled next month, and I'm afraid they won't allow me to join the ball anymore. What infuriated me was when my classmate told me I'm OA just because I told her about my worry. What's OA about it? She doesn't know what she's saying! I'm not as selfish as her. I care for my family, unlike her!

It has been a long while since I've used the statement "I'm pissed off!" Now, let me say hello to it again. I'm really mad! I really hate people who are insensitive. Who wouldn't, right? What's worse is, my friend has to be one of them. I've been good to her as much as I could. I don't even try to say bad things to her, because I know she gets hurt that easily. I just hope she sees how hard I try to keep her. If she wants her friends to stay, she should at least try to be careful with our feelings. We should all be sensitive with the things we utter. Keep the ones who care for us away from pain. I wish I can say this to her upfront.

4 comments:

scarlet's walk said...

you have a tag for people who get in your nerves? haha. nice.

chill. she'll probably get it, if not now maybe someday. hahaha.

Mikimoto Angel said...

Have you read it na po? i wish everyone I hate gets to read it. hahaha

lav said...

kinsa ni? i'm curious. hmmm..
nagaduha-duha pud ko kung muadto ko sa ball --.

Mikimoto Angel said...

I think dili jud ko kaadto Lav. :-(

Sige lang, Feb 14 will be special din naman. hahaha Arte2x.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...