Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

POSSESSIVE is the Word

This is a dilemma being undergone by most partners. There will always be one who will try to control everything just to keep the other one with him or her. It's a wrong way to get hold of someone. It's not right to dominate just for some selfish reasons. Since when did it become beneficial for a couple to have one of them too possessive?

I've been like that with my boyfriend for a long time in our relationship. It was hard, I tell you. I wanted to own him, especially his time. I want him to be with me all the time. He was my shelter then, and even now. Whenever I felt like I've messed up again, I just run to him. No, actually, I demanded him to be with me in my dark times. Though I could feel that he was willing to comfort me, I know that he was also struggling. I always told him not to attend his classes whenever I felt like hanging out with him. I didn't really tell him that straight, but I made him feel that I want all of his time. I always got mad at him whenever he rejected my requests. He was such a good boyfriend, that he just gave me the extravagance of my overreactions. He never fought back. He never argued with me. He just gave in like I was his master.

He set aside everything just for me. He left his precious friends in Cotabato City to be with me here in Davao. What's worst about me was that, jealousy ate me up whenever he said he was with them. I wanted his attention all for myself. My selfish desires brought him down. He was forced to drop almost all of his subjects because of excessive absences. I admit that it was all my fault! I was such a bad girlfriend, though now I'm trying all my best to make it up to him.

Do not be too possessive. As much as possible, do not try to be one. It's not healthy for a relationship. It doesn't make it more passionate either. Yes, there's love but too much of it kills as the song goes. Being possessive jeopardizes what good thing you have with your mate. It creates trouble. Always bear that in mind. If you want your partner, to stay with you. Let him do what s/he wants. Do not be too anxious, if s/he's not telling you where s/he is, or who s/he's with. If s/he ever does something out of the bounds, then let it be. Do not cling too much. There's no point in running after something that is clearly not for you.

The image in this post is not intended for copyright infringement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...